Purpose School is a social impact experience for those looking to meet the personal and professional growth opportunities of today.
The 4-month program offers the space, knowledge and relationships to cultivate more meaning in our lives, especially after 2020 and in a time of such transition.
Together we’ll explore the intersections of purpose and social impact in support of personal, professional, and community goals. A greater purpose has always been important to one’s fulfillment and vocation, and that has never been more true given the challenges of the day. Fellows will find fresh clarity for decision-making, new intentions for making a difference, sources of resilience, and deepened relationships.
The experience has already made a difference in the lives of the 2021 Founders Class:
Purpose School Supports You in Four Ways:
- Space for reflection, for yourself and those close to you. Your PS360 Notebook helps capture the moments.
- A Special Network of new friends and mentors. Fellow connections are the heart of our time together, and new and diverse friends, and deepened personal relationships, are Purpose School hallmarks.
- New Inspiration & Ideas, making the latest from the field of social impact accessible and actionable.
- New Skills & Practices, for how we approach change, inside and out, is as important was what we choose to do.
We all have room to grow, especially today. The needs all around us require new ideas, new tools and new networks. We invite you to learn more and grow together.
Our topics over 12 weeks include:
- Transitions, exploring transitions and resilience
- Purpose Statements
- Philanthropy, revisiting how and why we give
- Belonging, for discussions and tools for helping equity guide our growth
- Business and Investing, given the growing power of business and assets for change
- Collaboration and scale, connecting with leaders in system change and design
- Relationships, keeping people and social capital at the heart of our purposes